- Ducati REVS Midwest events are exclusively offered through participating Ducati dealers. To secure your slot, visit one of the participating dealers to get your Registration code and sign up today.
Riding Gear Requirements:
- All groups: Helmets must be Full-Face style, Snell (or BSA) approved, with a full face shield and in good condition (subject to tech inspection). Flip face (modular) style helmets are not allowed.
- All riders must wear one-piece leather motorcycle riding suits with armor at knees, elbows and shoulders or with armor at knees, elbows and shoulders. Two-piece leathers that zip together are acceptable for Novice group.
- Leather rentals are available, but you must arrange no later than 2 weeks before the event.
- Textile style suits are allowed in Novice group and must zip together and include armor in the knees, elbows and shoulders.
- Back protectors are required for Blue Group - Advanced.
- Motorcycle boots over the ankle.
- Gauntlet style gloves over the wrist.
- All Gear must be in good condition, no dings, holes, worn through road rash to pass Tech Inspection with motorcycle.
- Bike must be in good mechanical condition with no leaks!
- Sturdy controls, pegs and no visibly missing nuts/bolts, bodywork.
- Brakes should have a minimum of 50% pad remaining and the chain and sprockets should be in good condition.
- Tires must have a minimum of 75% tread depth and correct tire pressure.
- Mirrors, headlight, taillight, turn signals, and reflectors must be taped up if left on the motorcycle.
- License plate must be removed.
- Advanced group riders must use water, water wetter or a non-ethyl glycol based anti-freeze/coolant. Approved Poly Glycol brands are: Evans, 7th Gear, Liquid Performance, and Engine Ice. Automotive ethyl glycol based coolants are not allowed.
- Show up with a full tank of gas and an additional 5 gallons. There is a gas station at the track, but it is expensive.